A pretty good year is behind us. There were lots laughter, joy, love, but also tears, bad ideas and things we’re going to remember. Since new, 2018, year began, it is time to sit down and think of all the good things, of all the things we’re not so proud of and all the things we’ve learned so far.
I can say I am thankful for many things, but also, I can say that there are many things that I want to accomplish, to learn and to do. And I have made my New Year’s Resolution list. Have you made yours?
If you haven’t (and the first week of this year is already behind us), take some time, think of the goals you want to achieve and write them down. For those who are not sure what are the things they want to change, to do or to learn, we have a list that might help you. So, keep scrolling down.
This Year’s Resolution List
- Eat healthier: more vegetables and fruit, less meat and sugar. Drink more water.
- Work out more. Walk, run, jump! Whatever you want! The goal is to move more and sit less.
- Travel more. Go to places you’ve never visited before.
- Volunteer more. Improve your community by volunteering in animal shelters, for example.
- Spend more time with family and friends. You’ll appreciate it.
- Learn more, discover and enjoy things that you’re learning.
- Try out something new. Take Yoga or Pilates lessons, go running or anything you haven’t tried yet.
- Sleep more. Try going to bed earlier than usual and waking up earlier in the morning, as well.
- Take time for self-care. Do something nice for yourself at least once a week, and enjoy that time.
- Let negative people go and embrace positive and caring people in your life.
- Adopt a dog or a cat. Show them some love.
- Give away your clothes and things you don’t use anymore. You might make someone happy.
- Say you’re sorry and apologize when it’s your fault. You’ll feel better.
- Avoid buying things you don’t need. Stay to your budget and try to save some money. You never know why you might need it for.
- Be happy. Be even happier. Smile. Laugh. Live your life the way you want to. And enjoy every minute of it.
Is there something you would like to add to our list? What is that? There are many things that wait to be done by us. Waiting for YOU to do them. Let them be on your resolution list.